Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Yesterday, someone asked a question about hookups, friends with benefits, and relationships?

One of the responses made light of those who had ';too many hookups to count'; and in a round about way suggested that they were ';sl*ts.'; In your opinion, how many hookups would that take?Yesterday, someone asked a question about hookups, friends with benefits, and relationships?
One time with me is all it would take. You'd be addicted.Yesterday, someone asked a question about hookups, friends with benefits, and relationships?
Ugggg why are people so hung up on labeling others who have had a lot of sexual partners, it is their decision weather or not they sleep with someone and well it does not make someone a ****. I have had quite a few partners over the years and don't regret any of them. IMO those who label others are either jealous or trying to make themselves feel better about something.
I don't think I'm qualified to make a judgement on this topic. Or maybe I'm overqualified.





It's not the amount of people, it's the people:time ratio that determines sluttiness.





For instance if I told you I slept with 100 men, but that I was 80 years old- would that be slutty?





Now if I told you I slept with 100 men and am 19 years old- then yes, ****.
more than 10

No comments:

Post a Comment