Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Star sign and effects on relationships?

My virgo man has ignored me for 13 days so far. no trace of him at all. we were so happy before that. once he had told me that he has the character of sometimes neglecting one...he all the time said im her type. im sure he is not cheating,too.





do most virgo men ignore their favourite girl?how long would that take? what is their reason?





anyone expereinced it before?Star sign and effects on relationships?
Virgos are loners as Scorpios and Capricorns are.





They just need their space, quiet time and solitude.





It doesn't mean they won't have love in their lives, just not too many people. They are sensitive that way





Hope it helps





PeaceStar sign and effects on relationships?
Thank u for picking me as best answer!

Report Abuse



my man is a virgo and he hasnt ignored me for days ever. but it is something i can see him capable of doing. he is very independent and doesn't rely on me....if that makes sense
Um.. I think so!





Yea i experienced b4 but not from a virgo..





Luanne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment