Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm confused about relationships and this guy who is my friend thinking that I like him.?

My friend told this guy that i like him but i dont and know it will be really awkward when i see him. i dont want to lose him as a friend, any advice?I'm confused about relationships and this guy who is my friend thinking that I like him.?
The next time you see him just say:';Hey, I'm sorry that (friends name) told you some things that are not true. I like you but as a friend. I just wanted to tell you that because I respect our friendship and don't want anything to change or be wierd between us.';


That's what I would do.I'm confused about relationships and this guy who is my friend thinking that I like him.?
confront him about it directly say if its true if it is true and see how he reacts if he doesn't look interested and doesnt keep eyecontact hes probably not that into you but if he smile and keeps eyecontact go for it you got nothing to loose girl
ur making me look bad :*( im gonna cry


hey go for it u have nothing to loose (i think)


(i already apologised)

No comments:

Post a Comment