Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I become a relationships advice columnist?

Hello All.


I have done alot of living, experienced my fair share of heartache and made it through to the other side. I have been played, abondoned, used by men, made about all the mistakes that you can make with a man, and now that I am a bit older and wiser, i would like to share advice with my fellow women out there. I feel that I can give the best advice, not because I am perfect and I have never made any mistakes, but because I have made those mistakes, I have been there and done that. I feel this puts me in a better place for understanding and sympathizing with other women, and I feel it gives me the wisdom to possibly prevent other women from being hurt or played. In fact I have even developed a very keen sense about those sorts of things and can spot them from a mile away. So, I want to help people. I feel this is what I have been put on earth to do. Does anyone know how I may get started with this? Thanks for your help!How can I become a relationships advice columnist?
You need at least a degree in journalism or a degree on your field of expertise.





Papers don't hire people without qualifications (there are many legal and credibility problems they might get into), you need a degree on social science, human relationship, psychology or something similar; the point is that you need to prove you are an expert. Being the author of some successful books in the matter will also help.How can I become a relationships advice columnist?
A degree in journalism is a good start. Enroll in some journalism classes at a local college or university and join the school newspaper club or group. That's a start, and will help build your resume so you can move on to bigger and better publications for your advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment