Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you think interracial relationships are right or wrong?

Reasons would be nice... and I know this is a touchy subject, but try to contain your racial comments a bit. =]Do you think interracial relationships are right or wrong?
it is their business not mine.Do you think interracial relationships are right or wrong?
Interracial dating is not ready a problem... I don't call it ';interracial dating';, I call it inter HUMAN dating. But what do I know? I'm a young black who dating a ';white girl';.
Individual choices are just that - individual choices. No one has the right to judge what other people do, especially when it doesn't involve them.
My gf is white and I've only ever dated white girls





Might date an asian but black girls just aren't attractive to me and I barely see east indians/other races etc
Yes its wrong your parents must be ashamed of you

No comments:

Post a Comment