Saturday, August 21, 2010

What's more important to you when it comes to relationships?

A hot guy or an average looking guy (doesn't hurt your eyes) who makes you feel comfortable?What's more important to you when it comes to relationships?
Definitely the person who makes me more comfortable!! Looks arn't everything, and neither is sex. Having things in common and being able to have a conversation are far more important than the superficial stuff!! :@)What's more important to you when it comes to relationships?
i don't think it always about the look because even an un atractive person seems hot after a while when you like the way he speaks
I would see which one has a nice voice. Then if they both have a nice voice I would get to know them both and the one who realy makes me feel special is the one I choose.
with experience, I've come to realize that the ones that look smoking treat you like they could do better, go with average! they will treat you better!
The average-looking guy, they hang around longer and keep coming back, where the hot guy hits the trail for the next short-term sexual encounter.
I'd rather feel comfortable and safe then just sizing him up like a piece of meat.
average guy
go with the one you can trust

No comments:

Post a Comment