Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mom and child relationships inside and outside USA.?

I was a mom in my younger years to one son and one daughter in the USA. When they were little I did let them play in their ';birthday suits'; and I would sometimes cheer and pinch their cheeks, tickle and smack their hineys in the tub. As well as other countries such as Europe I have seen their diaper commericals where mom kisses and blows raspberries on their babies bum. In America that may be a little prudish but in other countries I guess that is natural. Is it so.Mom and child relationships inside and outside USA.?
I pat my daughters bum quite a bit and I live in The UK! Babys bums are cute and wrinkly so their fascinating to pat! I also have baths with her etc when shes being fussy. I think there are very few boundaries as to what you do in your own home with your child and the nude affection isn't frowned upon.





There are a lot of countries in Europe where the kids run naked on the beach etc, but it is the popular consensus in The UK to not allow that.Mom and child relationships inside and outside USA.?
Here in America, and I'm sure other places as well, we deal with allot of adversity with young ones. There are allot of bad people here who like to do that to little ones because they can't fight back. Here, it's looked upon badly. Sometimes it's preference too, but mostly, not so much. I think it's wrong what you guys do there, someone outta hit you over the head or something.
we have more sexual devients and child molestors here

No comments:

Post a Comment