Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How come none of my relationships last for more than six months?

im in my mid twenties and somehow I neva break up with my boyfriends, they just drift away.


We are still friends I dont understand. help.How come none of my relationships last for more than six months?
Some of the common reasons guys drift away would be





You aren't doing what you're told.


You're putting on weight.


Becoming too possessive


Trying to be too controlling.


Not very good in bed





I'm not suggesting all theses apply to you, I'm just suggesting the most common reasons.How come none of my relationships last for more than six months?
I think you are dating people you know in a group and its all a bit casual. I suggest you keep these people as mates and date only people outside your immediate social group and have proper dates and dont treat them as a buddy.
the chemistry between you guys probably just fades away. but hey! there's still plenty of time, the perfect dude's gonna walk into your life and you'll do anything to keep your relationship going (:
that happens to me to.. if you dont like getting dumped or them drifting away.. take control and when things arent going as good as they were then book the relationship and dummpp him.
Simple yo miscalculate by picking ur bf.
maybe u're not good enough u gotta change hun sorry but if that yhappens u re in a bad position lol








p.s. are u fat or sumthing?

No comments:

Post a Comment