Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A few questions on relationships and your values?

1. what's your gender?


2. what's your age?


3. age range you date in?


4. sexual orientation?


5. how important is communication in a relationship to you?


6. how important is inclusion in your partners life to you?


7. single or in a relationship currently?





in depth answers preferred. thanks in advanceA few questions on relationships and your values?
female


31


5 years older, 2 years younger than my age.


Straight.


Communication is very important. If you cannot talk to me and discuss things intelligently, then it's a waste of time.


Inclusion is important when family is concerned. But, I can entertain myself so nights out with the boys are fine with me. If there's a game on and your friends are over, then I'll make some snacks and stay out of the way...unless I want to watch the game too.


I'm single now just got out of a long relationship.A few questions on relationships and your values?
1) female


2) 54


3) 35 to 60


4) hetero


5) very, without it there is no relationship


6) very much inclusion, except to give a down time alone. Yet, I would need to know everything that I am up against and vice versa


7) single
1. Male, but gender-dysphoric.


2. 41.


3. I have had four sexual partners, as follows (my age first, then hers):


20 - 19


21 - 27


25 - 19


26 - 36 (we're now married).


4. Asexual.


5. Very.


6. Indifferent.


7. Married 16 years, both faithful.
:p

No comments:

Post a Comment