Saturday, August 21, 2010

Problems being in romantic relationships?

I have always had trouble being in romantic relationships. I want so much to have a girlfriend and a relationship, but I feel that I cannot get over my low self esteem (which is only low when it comes to women) and my fear of touching and being intimate. It has caused me alot of grief- has anyone here had or having simmilar problems? Am I the only one here?Problems being in romantic relationships?
I have the same problem!!!(Only I鈥檓 a girl). I like the idea of being in a relationship, but when a guy actually likes me, I don鈥檛 like it because I鈥檓 afraid of being intimate. lol, I鈥檓 glad I鈥檓 not the only one!Problems being in romantic relationships?
Hey dont beat yourself up youre a hopeless romantic and time will bring someone who feels exactly the way you do

No comments:

Post a Comment