Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do you think of after-relationships?

Like an ex that stays friends, but wants to stay friends with you even after he/she gets with another person and keeps calling you, etc etc. Do you think that's healthy even?What do you think of after-relationships?
no it is not a healthy relationship as friends cause the other one can stalk you in hurt you or even kill youWhat do you think of after-relationships?
I wouldn't recommend it, i did the same thing and then i just stopped talking to her because i was distancing myself from her (She was acting worse than when we were together) and I couldn't take it anymore.


So it wasn't healthy for me, but for other people the situation could be different.
Not healthy
kinda strange and not healthy
yes...if you're over that person that is
only will lead to heartbreak
Nope. All ex's get cut off... The End.
lol i still talk to my ex.. shes fun to hang around with

No comments:

Post a Comment