Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you agree or disagree with relationships at your place of work?

Me %26amp; My co-worker have been very interested in eachother for some time now. Occasionally, after work, we make out in the back room. We plan on maybe dating sometime in the future. Do you agree with relationships at work? Or what is your personal opinion with it.Do you agree or disagree with relationships at your place of work?
Keep it private away from the workforce. If you tend to get to touchy and get caught, that is a sure fire. Also fratenizing in the workforce is frowned upon, and result is being fired.





(';'\(o.o)/';')Do you agree or disagree with relationships at your place of work?
You know what its your life if you wanna date someone you work with then go ahead.
It's OK unless you 2 break-up. Then it's going to be rough seeing your X everyday at work. It'll lead to fights at work, and problems.
Photo,


Hey that is great that you two are interested in each other.


My best advice and (opion),is keep every thing professional at work,and keep relationship out side of work.


It is bad news,and it will come back and bite you in the end.


My opion photo.Relationships do not belong in the work place because of sexual harassment laws and other law that comes with it,oh yes and gossips too.


I hope you understand,and gl with your relation ship.


God bless you both,


Kenny
Inhibits work, and when the inevitable breakup comes - it's awkward thereafter.
I did the same thing many years ago and you know what it in a way it was a mistake. I was the boss though and then one day I was told by my boss I had to fire the girl's mom.


That kinda put a damper on my love life with her anyway. But that was okay at the time I was also seeing the boss's niece.


Not to mention the two other girls I was seeing at the time.
  • rosacea
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment