Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you believe that highschool relationships ever make it?

My parents got married when they were 19, they were high school sweethearts





It lasted 18 years..till my mommy died but it woulda lasted a lot longer, so yea I do :)Do you believe that highschool relationships ever make it?
well, me and my boytoy went to diff schools, but we still together atfter we both graduated, been like 3 years.


but who knows for the future, i dont like it when little teeny boppers are like: together 4evess 3/06/2009 i love himmm/herrr 鈾?br>

i hope we make it, i love him and he loves me, but if we dont i will cry and then get over it.


[eta: my rents have been together since they were like 16]Do you believe that highschool relationships ever make it?
Sometimes they do. Mine lasted until I graduated, she was a year behind. She got real jealous, and caught it an attitude constantly with me over nothing. I did appreciate her though, she was a good girl, just let the wrong people influence her.
Oh heck no!!!


If they did, you would be severely limited in your life experiences.


Get out and live more, love more, see more and experience more...


Don't limit yourself to the tiny little community that you grew up in.
Yes.I know some who are happily married. My uncle met his wife and they were boyfriend and girlfriend every since they were five year old children.They werea couple all their life. They got married when they were adults and had four children.
yes...I went to a highschool with a couple (highschool sweethearts)....they are still together...and he's a surgeon....they of course married and had several children..
NOpe
I do I'm living it me %26amp; my husband have been together since High School we met when I was 15 %26amp; he was 17 twenty three years later we are still together with no break~ups ever we have been inseparable.
i've had the pleasure of meeting a wonderful couple who have been together since freshman year of high school and just recently got married earlier this year in january.
Rarely, no relationship made during immaturity has high possibility of lasting long. It is mostly volatile.
The odds a very much against a high school relationship working, but I've definitely heard of stranger things happening.
They do.





Here in the UK, 'Soccer' Superstar Wayne Rooney met his now Wife Coleen in high school, they are expecting a baby now too....
well i know a few people that met their boyfriends from their and gotton married with them...but i think thats corny because they still act like their still in high school even though their married...its so stupid!
idk abt love relationships..but friendship can surely last..


i have a friend from school, and we are still friends..


and so does my sis.. and i know many more people, who are still good friends with their school friends..
I have seen only a few..most do not





thank God we were not in high school together....








good luck


smile
I am sure some do, and while the idea sounds romantic, I am glad mine didn't make it.
I hope so. Seems today is a throw it away society.
My french teacher's been married to her high school boyfriend for forty years :)





One in a billion, that is.
sometimes,but couples need to explore.
Not since the 1940's
well none of mine did, but i know a few that did. so i guess my answer would be yes. lol it's possible.
yes my parents meet when they were 14 and there still together
YES
Mine has....
Yes they do make it :))))
Sure, why not
only a few
Why would I disbelieve it. Make what.
yeah,why not...
nahhh
yes
  • rosacea
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment