Friday, November 25, 2011

Why do people still not accept relationships where the woman is 10 or more years older than the man?

Because it's gross you sicko.





Why would anybody wanna bang an older woman?





Besides with that much of an age difference she's probably seen more ***** than a prison urologist. Go for girls your own age or a little younger. Fresh meat is better...Why do people still not accept relationships where the woman is 10 or more years older than the man?
i accept the decisions of others, because they have no profound effect upon me; however, both my sisters (over 40 years old) have live-in boyfriends who are 15+ years younger.





From close observation i can say that i wouldn't be able to become serious with someone that much younger than me, simply because on an intellectual plane, they don't compare -- but i'm sure the stamina is good, if you know what i mean.Why do people still not accept relationships where the woman is 10 or more years older than the man?
haha so true. I dated a man 12yrs younger than me at one time. I was 35 and he was 23. Our relationship went through a lot of raised eyebrows %26amp; dislike from both of our parents. Other people gave their opinions about the maturity level %26amp; why we shouldnt be together. Well that relationship lasted 6yrs. When we broke up, it was because he wanted children %26amp; I was fixed so I couldnt. We are the best of friends to this day %26amp; he wants to get back together. Im 47 and hes 35 and he has a daughter (out of wedlock). If you truly love someone, it doesnt matter about the age (so long as they are both legal ages). You dont have to live, sleep, or marry the other people, just the person you are dating. Everyone has an opinion like a butt. If they dont like your choice, DONT INVITE THEM TO THE WEDDING. haha,, Good luck
they just don't - i asked my sister to show it to be in the bible


that says a woman can't be older than the guy-she couldn't


she's jealous....


don't tell anyone how old you are- if you don't look it- don't tell.


and don't let it bother you and destroy your relationship -if


he had a problem he would leave-he wants you,
I don't know. I am on the opposite end of things (21 year old woman dating a 34 year old man), and I find it is generally accepted or just not really addressed. I have a friend at work who is much older than her boyfriend, and I'm A-OK with it!
What makes you think that people do not accept these relationships ? The truth is- most people do not care. They are only interested in themselves. Sure, they may make a side comment, but fundamentally they do not care ,nor do they give it another thought.
to each his own...I personally dont get it, couldnt do it. My guy is three years younger than me but the age difference does become apparent once in a while. I dont think I could handle a bigger gap but then thats just me. If a woman can deal with that big a difference then..kudos to her.
And why would you care what people accept or don't accept? If you're in a relationship such as the one you describe, and both you and your partner are happy, that's all you need.
You know that the unknown is always a scary place. People always fear what they don't know. If two people are grown and happy, that is all that matters. Good Luck:)
I have no idea what you are talking about. There's a reality show called ';COUGAR'; because it's accepted now. Look at Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher.....they've really opened it up for it to be okay.
simply because people are ignorant! People tend to be judgmental, and don't see the wood for the trees! But why should you be concerned about what other people think? Maybe you are unsure yourself????
Who says they don't? And on the other hand it's no one elses business but your own.
I have no idea why people are that way but who cares what others people think!

No comments:

Post a Comment