Friday, November 25, 2011

What do you think about live-in relationships?

Do you mean before marriage? I think it's a good idea personally.





EDIT:


Why get married? Well, health benefits, social security, if children are involved... etc etc. A lot of it is financial actually.What do you think about live-in relationships?
I lived with my husband for 3.5 years before we got married. We were however engaged when we moved in together...so I'm all for it.


What's worse living with someone only to find out you can't live with each other and break up? Or get married then find out you really can't stand the person and get divorced? They are both sins...but the first option is cheaper.What do you think about live-in relationships?
I live with my other half and we love it. I wouldn't have it any other way. However, we are in a serious relationship and intend on getting married. We would be married right now if we could afford the wedding I want.





I don't think it is a good idea, unless you are in a long term serious relationship. We already feel like we are married, you see.
i am all for them. relationships can change for both better and worse, living together can give you a taste of what it is like to to be together on a full time basis
I Live with my boyfriend, we were going to get married, but found out we were pregnant, decided to wait till our ring bearer is a little older. Plans are set for next summer.
I AM IN ONE NOW


AFTER HAVING GONE THRU A DIVORCE AND BEING FINANCIALLY RUINED DUE TO MY EX SPOUSE, IT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN GIVING SOMEONE ELSE THE POWER TO RUIN U.
they should wait till they are married
It's a wise move.
not for me. but if other people want to do that it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment