Friday, November 25, 2011

I am so sick of short term relationships?

The longest relationship i have even been was 9 months and that was back in my freshman year i am now a senior and my relationships keep getting shorter they all have cheated on me with the exception to one and i just want to find a long term meaningful relationship and i know that it probably wont last but i want to be happy and happiness does not come while lonelyI am so sick of short term relationships?
Jester,


You seem like a very good guy. Not many guys like you look for a long term relationship and a real commitment, most guys want to be able to keep ';browsing the market'; which it sucks really.


I am very sorry you have been cheated on by girls. I know it sucks. I have been cheated on by my boyfriend of a long term relationship too but I managed to keep it because it is just too hard for me to let go of someone when I get attached to them, and I am very loyal.





If you are that much of a good guy, then trust me, your true love will come in no time, you just have to dig deeper, and you will see a very nice gorgeous girl just like you and hopefully you will be happier than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment