Friday, November 25, 2011

What are your thoughts on long-distance relationships?

Do you think long distance relationships work? Do you think they are more stressful or less stressful? If you're with someone who's in the military, do you think they are worth waiting for? A lot of people seem skeptical when it comes to long distance relationships.What are your thoughts on long-distance relationships?
Long distance relationships can work if both people involved realize and accept the fact that it takes alot of hard work to keep it going. And if they're both willing to take that chance and keep the communication lines open. One cannot do the work for both and expect the relationship to make it.What are your thoughts on long-distance relationships?
it is really hard to be in a long distance relationship. There has to be a HUGE amount of TRUST. without it you have nothing yes that applies for someone you see everyday but in a long distance relationship u will go crazy wondering where they are who they are with especially if they do not answer your call or call you back since that is the only real connection you have to the person. a long distance relationship i think is harder than an at home relationship because you dont get to see the person often you dont get to hug or kiss him/her or go on a date you have to wait for however long until you see the person and then they leave and you start the process all over again. Long distance takes work, trust honesty and a serious commitment from both people.
I don't think it works because you never know, they could be going out with someone else out there and what not. However, I would wait for some1 in the military, cuz that's a HERO. Who doesn't want a HERO???
hmm i believe in it
..i had long distance relationship for 2 years!!!believe it.i was young and very much in love.. me in europe she in usa.it worked because we really loved each other no other woman worth for me or other man for her.we seperate when we finally lived in the same house ..but not when we where far away!
They don't work nor will they ever work. Unless you're married and passing time before you're back together again.
they never work,,,out of site out of mind
okay if its someone in the military then yes i think it could work..normally i would say no though if its just someone u knew long distance that u liked and was asking about a long distance relationship.It just depends on what u can deal with in a relationship.
I think they are very, very hard to make work. I was in one that lasted several years and found out that, unfortunately, when there are problems, there is nothing that gets close to the power that a hug can have in solving them. That is very hard to have being in a long distance relationship. Unfortunately, the phone will never get close to human contact in getting people together.
Yes, they are a million times more stressful than a regular relationship. My husband and I dated 2.5 years long distance, before I moved to where he lived (we saw each other once a month over that time) and I always swore if it didn't work out, I'd never do it again. It CAN work, but it takes a lot of love and fidelity to make it last.
the just don't work out, they just don't.
iraq sux!!!


(love knows no distace!)
The key about long distance relationships is that it requires a lot of commitment from both involved in it. Not seeing each other for long periods of time can be rough and one can almost give up on it after so long. They can work for a short period of time, but if it has to last upwards to a year or longer, it could be an unrealistic relationship...but I don't doubt that it could be done with enough commitment, but I just don't see it happening that long.
I dont believe in them and think the people who have them have some sort of need for it. As in they really dont want a serious commitment so they find people far away to have ';something'; with that they call a relationship.
Hi,


Well first of all you have to ask yourself, ';How old am I?'; Long distance relationships are extremely difficult, but not impossible. A successful long distance relationship starts with you. How mature are you? How comitted are you? And how well will you be able to control your own emotions?





I asked myself these questions so many times. And everytime I lied to myself. In the end, I was left broken hearted. I am 28 now and I still feel that I would not be able to last in a LDR. Why? I am just a needy guy. I need to hold my woman when I am lonley and I need to be able to make love to my woman when I really want to get close to her.





Likewise, women need alot of attention. Thats the truth. Will you man be able to give you so much attention from half way around the world? Because if that special person is more then 1 hrs drive away from where you live he might as well be on a different continent.





Anyways, I am not trying to discourage you. I want to encourage you to do what is right for you. I was always somebody that needed to get burned before I knew that fire is hot.





Hope this helps...





P.S.- I've been engaged to an air hostess before... I've had the worse of the worse LDR experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment