Friday, November 25, 2011

What's so bad about interracial relationships?

It doesn't matter if one person is white and the other is black or purple or green. if you love each other that's all that matters. how come it gets some ppl bent outta shape?What's so bad about interracial relationships?
Many people have not come to understand to look past the color of one's skin and realize that we are all the same. There are so many sterotypes out there, and people believe them. It is sad to say that some are just ignorant and will miss out on a great Love of thier life becasue they are blinded by color.What's so bad about interracial relationships?
They are ignorant and don't have God in the center of their life.For God has said in Romans 8:1 Judge not least


thee be judged. God is the Eternal Judge,and he has said anyone who judges will be judged for its Gods' job!!!


Not people they are imperfect creatures created by God !!! God also said ''Let no man put asunder '' for


only God can judge us.Always remember that and be proud about your love.
I use to get upset about it when my daughter first started dating a black guy.I got to know him and he seems like a pretty good guy.They just had a baby November 14. He's a beautiful baby.I get upset now when people talk about what a hard time the baby will have growing up because he is mixed.It's so common these days that I don't think it will be a problem for him at all.Maybe by the older generation but by the time he's a teenager my generation will be the old folks and I think we are more adjusted to the idea..
I would like to start by saying that i am for interracial relationships. To me it states that we are all starting to come together. I think people only hate it when their race is the one involved. in fact I remember my grandmother once said that the white girls across the street are tramps because they only go out with black guys. Since my grandmother is white she didn't like seeing a white person going with a black person. But I wonder if she would say anything about those girls if they were hispanic or asian. To me i am for it because i am currently with a black girl, and no my grandmother doesn't know because i'm afraid it would give her a heart attack and i would never forgive myself. I agree with you but you sort of confused me because i never saw a person with the skin color purple or green. I got to say, would you ever give a white guy a chance, or do you just date outside your race? Me I judge people on who they are as a person, not on what they look like.





Quote: ';I dont see Race, I see an american'; Steven Colbert, the Colbert Report.
nothing
People have become enslaved of their own self created differences. Factually all human beings are the sons and daughters of Adam and Eve. So they all are equal irrespective of their colour, cast and creed. Two hearts can be bounded by love and affection even if they are poles apart. Shun rascism and encourage love and equality.
Nothing wrong with it at all. In my own personal opinion, a good woman is a good woman, regardless of what color she is.
I do not think it matters as long as the person treats right.
some people are ignorant and narrow minded
Ignorance is the best answer there. Imagine a world with nothing but interracial relationships.... eventually all becoming the same race...what would we fight about then? It's also very healthy to date interracially from a biological standpoint. Hybrid Vigor and the survival of the species may count on it. Be with the one you love and if people have a problem with it... then THEY have a problem with it. aiiiiight?
I agree ,Love has no color
Because people are racists.





Or people are jealous over the relationship.





It really depends.
Many of the problems with race stem from the ignorance that is passed down from generation to generation. Stop the ignorance, stop the hate. Hey, do what ya want, don't worry about everyone else....though I know it's tough sometimes as I'm married to an Arab.





I also think it's hysterical when these white supremacists say they're 100% white.......
Nothing is wrong with it, My step mom trys to talk junk and I tell well your same race marrige sure worked out ( As my dad divorces her sorry A...
There is nothing ';bad';, but it does take extra effort on both sides to understand, follow and assimilate their racial values.





E.g. if a christian marries a muslim, where should their children worship? In a mosque, or a church, or both. If they grow up to be very devout, and start asking questions like: Who will save my soul---Jesus or Mohammed? How do you answer in a way that does not come off as goody-goody and without substance?





What if a black marries a white---the children will grow up looking different from pure racial lines. While this is no reason to shun inter-racial marriages, people getting into it must be comfortable with the long term consequences.





Luckily, most of us welcome inter-racial marriages, so it is growing.
That is what my grandchildren have told me about their spouses-I agree with them.
I believe It shouldnt get people bent out of shape,but It does.





I was In a Biracial relationship and we got looks from both sides,It also depends on where you live too.
i dont see anything wrong with it. i personally wouldnt but if you fall in love with someone of a different race then you race shouldnt be an issue for everyone else.
I agree as long as you are opposite genders..
There is nothing wrong with interracial relationships. Racists are worried that their race will no longer be ';pure.'; That's a load of bull$#%^. Thousands upon thousands of years ago, when Man was evolving, there was no colour difference. Then, according to which part of the world we lived in, our differing colours mutated and evolved with us. To blend these colours is just another step in the evolutionary process--to me, it shows we have gone to a higher level, and aren't afraid to love someone from another race. More power to them, I say.
All people that are offended by interracial relationships aren't racist. Some people simply have feelings built up from their lives and experiences and when they see interracial couples they can't hold them in. There are certain racial barriers that are hard to overcome and it just takes time. Sometimes people don't like it when a dark skinned black person marries a light skined black person, but once they finally take the time to get to know the person, things change. I think everything simply takes time to get used to. things aren't as bad as they used to be, so obviously(with the exception of a few stupid people) people will learn that color doesn't matter and only love does.
Because ignorance and long-time beliefs can be very difficult to overcome.





Although if one of my children were with a purple or green person, I would probably be concerned.
I TOTALLY agree with you! The only thing that matters is that you love each otherand have a good relationship. People just want something to whine and complain about.
I had a harsh upbringing due to being a child of biracial parents. I never fit in with any group of people. My mom is Mexican, dad is German. I am too white to be considered Mexican and vice versa. That is one of the negatives about biracial relationships.
Because the world is full of stupid people who think skin color equals inferiority.





personally, I PREFER black or hispanic chicks (btw- I'm french and german- very white) - I'm a sucker for diversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment