Friday, November 25, 2011

Relationships: Who is more demanding in a relatioship, the male or female?

Generally speaking, males come across as being more demanding, but that is because, in my opinion, most males are more open and vocal about what they want.


Females can be just as demanding, but they normally choose quieter (sometimes devious lol) methods.Relationships: Who is more demanding in a relatioship, the male or female?
Depends on the particular male or female. You can't lump people together because of their gender. Relationships: Who is more demanding in a relatioship, the male or female?
blatantly the female, but they deserve to be :-) guys should do everything they can for their woman
It depends on their personalities but most likely the male.
In MY relationship, it is HIM who is more demanding. I can barely tolerate him..
It's normally the male. But I'm sure there have been relationships where the woman was the most demanding.
The female is definitely more demanding. That is why I prefer call girls.
FEMALE
95% the woman ha ha
def. female..they want everything perfect
Females
female..
I am definitely going to say the male.
female about being romantic male for sex
The male.
def the female...
Depends on the relationship....I have seen needy in both!
The female! lol.
I know that im a girl but we are really demanding. I say female!
I'd say the male is more demanding! =)
it depends (:
the girl i think






No comments:

Post a Comment