Friday, November 25, 2011

I like the excitement of new relationships and first kisses, I get bored long term..!?

I've been with my boyfriend for a little over 4 months now and when we first started going out it was really really exciting. The first kiss was good and everything. I'm visiting home in a few months, and I just want to have a little fun. I just miss that initial excitement and I just feel a bit bored of my relationship. Is that normal??I like the excitement of new relationships and first kisses, I get bored long term..!?
Wow, 4 months really isn't a long relationship - I don't think this guy is right for you. When you do find the right guy, you won't mind missing all the excitement becuase you will enjoy the comfort level. Good LuckI like the excitement of new relationships and first kisses, I get bored long term..!?
Long term is years not months. 4 months shouldn't be changing the relationship. its still new. you must be young. long term does change the relationship. i ve been with my boyfriend a little over two years and the kisses aren't the same, his touch isn't even the same. i mean it gets old after a while, well really i think you just become comfortable with each other or it becomes routine after a while and isn't as exciting as it used to be. if its old after 4 months then its time to move on. there's no use in holding on to something that's not going anywhere in the long run. let go while its still early. you can even work on the relationship by trying new things to make it more exciting.
Ugh, if you're deliberately planning on fooling around behind his back then just dump him now. He deserves better then that and if you aren't feeling the chemistry then you should not be in the relationship.





What you are saying is that after 4 months you really don't care about the guy, so its time to end it.
Depends on your age. I would just let the guy go and let him have his fun too if you are going to. Sounds to me like you just need to date and let guys know you are only looking to date, nothing serious. Then I think it would be more fun to you. That way its easier to let go.
Yes. Especially if you're younger.


Or perhaps your boyfriend is just boring. Mine is!

No comments:

Post a Comment