Friday, November 25, 2011

How do you feel about long distance relationships?

do you think they work?





why or not why?How do you feel about long distance relationships?
It really depends on the two people. It takes 2 people to make it work. Sometimes it can be very difficult because you are not seeing the person face to face %26amp; miss them. I have been in long distance relationship before and one lasted for 3 months. Then after that broke up. I think it just depends like i said on the 2 people. If the 2 people can make it work out with frequently visits, then it'll be all good.How do you feel about long distance relationships?
When I was closet and i had no attraction to girls I was scared to date guys irl so i used to have long distance relationships, I guess they kinda boost your confidence abit but they are nothing compared to a real loving relationship where you can atleast embrace your partner, Its hard and they hardly ever work, I would say never but I have a friend online thats been in a long distance relationship for nearly 2 years!


Im only giving an honest responce when I say I beleive they rarely work sorry if it isnt what you wanted to hear.


Goodluck tho :)
For a good percentage of the time - they DON';T work.. Far too many people hind behind anonymity and they tell you what you WANT to hear.. Good looks, young, etc etc.. And even if pictures / photos are supplied, who's to say they belong to the person (s) you are chatting with..? It's been know that some do :bilk'; people into believing they are something they are NOT..


Good way around this is to do a web cam chat, and again, ask plenty of questions of them..


An NEVER commit yourself to travel any GREAT distance on a ';kiss and a promise'; situation..


Apart from that - COMMON SENSE... Use it..!! If something appears to be TOO good to be true - it ISN'T....!! Simple as that


Rachelle In High Heels
I don't think I could do it, I need that special attention from the touch of the other person.





For those that can, I commend you.
I dnt think so becuase then you're never fully sure if that person is cheating on you nd crap. My friend went out wid a dude in another city twice nd he was a *****!
Mine worked for almost 12 months when my b/f had to work away from home every week. He moved back :)





I think it all depends on how much love and trust there is between the 2 of you.





xxx
they dont work
No. To big a chance you will end feeling jealousy about something and that feeling sucks
depends on how close you guys are

No comments:

Post a Comment