Friday, November 25, 2011

Do guys and girls view love and relationships differently?

I think they are pretty much the same but girls do obsess over the little things way too much. I guess guys sometimes do too.Do guys and girls view love and relationships differently?
Depends on the person. If you're with a guy you know you're gonna marry and vice versa, the feelings are mutual so your views don't really differ. You both know you want to be with each other.Do guys and girls view love and relationships differently?
i think they do!


to me girls take it more serious then guys do.
i thot so til i met my current bf....he always cares and worries about little things that i dont even think about....sigh
Yea, I think girls obsess about the little things way to much and want the relationship to mean everything. Guys however think pretty much opposite. But there are some guys that view love and relationship about the same as a girl.
sometimes yes, sometimes no
I think that you view love and relationships the same as your soulmate...wherever he is ... *sigh* :)
well, i've been told that i act like a girl and my gf acts like a guy.... which i think sucks balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment