Friday, November 25, 2011

What do you think of interracial relationships?

Personally, I'm the product of an interracial marriage - my mother's Indian (from India) and my dad's English (white). I think my sister and I have turned out quite nicely - the fusion of Eastern and Western looks are pretty exotic. My cousin (who is fully Indian) is currently dating an Irish guy, and they're considering getting married.





So, I'm curious - what are your thoughts of interracial relationships? Have you been in one before? What were the responses to it?What do you think of interracial relationships?
I see nothing wrong with interracial relationships. I've dated interracially once, and we got some bad reactions. That was three years ago.What do you think of interracial relationships?
Yes I think it sounds exotic. Its really wonderful two persons exploring each others culture and tradition. This will certainly lessen the hard feelings and antagonism that exists in peoples mind about other races. The dilution in bad vibes will certainly encourage greater amity and tolerance in the community life. This in turn will also help in inter faith acceptance and in a broader perspective shall diminish the ill feeling between different faiths. I think the world is taking great strides in that direction and we will really see a time when the entire globe becomes one village with no difference in cast,creed and religion.


The theists had their way for thousands of years by segregating communities on religious lines and look what have they given to the mankind : hatred, genocide,war and suffering . Its high time the liberals should wrest control in to their hands and work for a harmonious world .
They're inevitable and don't warrant any discussion. When everything was segregated and the average person didn't know anyone outside of their race, it was a big deal. Now, with everyone interacting and getting to know one another as individuals rather than stereotypical characatures, it's bound to happen. I haven't ever been in one myself but it's not because I'm adverse. It just hasn't happened.
I don't think anything of them and don't give them any more notice than I would a intraracial relationship. What other people do is none of my business. I have been in interratial relationships and they weren't any different than the intraracial relationships I've been in. It's not a big deal or an issue and I don't really understand why people are so fascinated with them or even feel the need to comment at this juncture.
I don't think it's really an issue, and it's questions like these that constantly make it an issue that alarm me. Aren't we all human being in the end? If anything, your parents union is a intercultural and I really view ';interracial'; relations as a non issue. Had your mom married a mongoose, then I'd worry.
I think there great, they help shed light on the fact that we are all human and compatible with each other regardless of what your race is. Not to mention the social barriers and divides it helps to break down in America. There becoming more and more common especially in cities, and it really reflects what makes America great, a blend of different cultures and people living together harmoniously despite their differences.
you are no longer indian.... as in you will forget or not even learn what it means to be indian.... you will be absorbed into the westren culture.... you will only speak one language.... a culture with very few values and limited understanding of morality, shame and pride....





I could never be in an interracial relationship, because I would have to much to lose not to forget my future generations....
Nothing really but I don't understand the glorification interracial relationship when its with someone who is white/European descendant.
black boys wth nonblack girls is the future! I'm armenian and my man is the black as hell and real real swell!
I fear that it creates a loss of diversity (that thing liberals want) and make the offspring of 2 different races unstable. Many scientist have pointed this out.
Why should I even think about the topic? It doesn't affect me in any way. If people are happy together, then more power to them. I'll stay out of their life if they will stay out of mine.
theyre inevitable.


http://www.newswithviews.com/Ryter/jon27鈥?/a>
I'm in an interracial relationship now.
its awesome:]


im hispanic and i think armenians and indians are sexy!


ive been with 2 black guys and it was cool lol
- I'm neutral; I'm not against it but I do not advocate it; I have never been in one
It's none of my business one way or the other. If you are happy, then I wish you all the best.
We're all human, so what's the other race? I don't get it...
As long as whites aren't involved I could care less.

No comments:

Post a Comment