Friday, July 30, 2010

Why do some people in long-term committed relationships choose not to get married?

I've heard these couples say that they are happy where they are and they don't need to get married, they don't need to have that piece of paper. Why is that? How do you feel about that?Why do some people in long-term committed relationships choose not to get married?
scaredWhy do some people in long-term committed relationships choose not to get married?
some people just don't want to take that big step.
Because they are afraid about the only fact that they have to take Divorce if any problem occur and in this type of relation there is no such legal matter called ';Divorce';....I hate this type of relation.....
Thats a really good question and they are real stupid?
I think it's ok. My mom would kill me and harrass me over it, though. Goldie Hawn did it and seems very happy. I think it could be a good thing.
ITS ABOUT COMMUNICATION BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE ...





SO SCREW EVERYONE WHO HAS OPINIONS OF WHY I DON'T GET MARRIED... MY LIFE IS MINE ... AS LONG AS I DON'T BREAK ANY LAWS... MY RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO ME .. LET ME AND MY PARTNER DECIEDED WHAT WE SHOULD DO AND BUTT OUT ....








IF I WANT YOUR OPINION, I'LL ASK
I've been in a relationship for 10 years who says were happy we have our monents
You just get comfortable and you just do not need a piece of paper to declare your love for one another.
On the mans part, its fear of losing half his worth if it goes wrong,


also it gives him a feeling that in reality deep down, hes really free


but only until he gets actually really tired or finds ms. right will he


be playing the house and husband role. For the woman, it may be fear of making this only everlasting mistake but in the end, the


one losing is her if she doesn't try to push it along for that paper.
Honestly, I don't know why.. but one thing my grandpa said (he's in a lonnnggg term relationship with a woman who's not my grandma (they divorced years ago).. he said that he doesn't wanna be ';hurt'; again.. although what happened during the divorce..he wasn't hurt.. it was dumb.. but that could be a reason.. not sure why else though...





I honestly think it's kind of silly.





-Chantel
becuz they are not ready for marrige.
I think it is o.k. some people have trust issues and can't even trust themselve and would rather be single but mess around on their partners rather then marry and mess around on the spouce. That sucks but is very true! My thing is play around together safely or don't play around at all.





Other reasons maybe financial - if a rich person meets a poor person and they fall in love why loss everything to someone that that wasn't theirs to begin with!





Marriage is a big commitment that is supossed to last your whole life, with the divorce rate it is better to be sure then divorced o matter how many years it may take.





My mom lived witht her boyfrined the man that raised me for 18 years before they go married and me and my husband would not marry till' his youngest turned 18 - I would not have got married but he insisted, it was just something I would not rather do but did - It wouldn't have bothered me a bit to live with him forever but now that we are I happy! I have ended a few relationships b/c they've wanted to get married and I just wasn't ready - I married in my 30's and very happy I didn't at any other younger age! Maturity means a lot in a marriage as well!
I am in a long term relationship and was very happy until he almost died and I didn't have 1 ounce of say-so when he was in the hospital because he was not my husband. He put my name on his admissions paperwork, but when it came down to the nitty gritty, his kids came in and put their name over mine. They were legally related and I wasn't. They had his x wife in looking at his labs etc...He dropped into a coma and I held his hand and cried while the kids locked me outa the house and went to his employer to get his paychecks.


I was devastated. It turned out to be a regular fiasco.


When he finally was released from the hospital and ready to go home, the kids were no where to be found, not even to drive him home and get him into the house.We had to break into the house and I took care of him for 2mo. He thanked me by taking me to Texas on a winter vacation. We needed a break. He is in total denial about what his adult kids did when he was in the hospital.


To make matters worse, I am a Registered Nurse and work in a hospital full time. Unless he wakes up and smells the roses, I will never marry him. Its too much with all those rottin, ignorant adult kids around.
  • rosacea
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment