Friday, July 30, 2010

How many ';relationships'; would you consider to many re: your submissive partner?

Multiple relationships are very common in the BDSM community. If that is what you are talking about. re: your submissive partner and all parties in the relationship. If everyone isn't behind the process, it's doomed to fail in the long run. People get angry, sad, hurt and emotional. I how ever would never go that way. Too much for me to even think about. I am one who only believes in having one man and only one man. When it comes to a relationship for me there is only one and that is me and my boyfriend. No matter how many relationships you have in the past should not matter to anyone. It is what you do and how you feel about someone in the present. Love, honey

No comments:

Post a Comment