Friday, July 30, 2010

In marriages or relationships who do you think sacrifices more, men or women?

We have all heard the 50% 50% deal that goes along with relationships between men and women. I personally believe in 100% 100% myself. Anyway, who do you guys think sacrifices more in today's marriages and relationships, the man or the women?In marriages or relationships who do you think sacrifices more, men or women?
Well I believe in the theory of the partner of least interest..which would be the one in the relationship who cares just a tad less than the other. So it depends who in the relationship is the partner of least interest, and doesn't put as much into the relationship. The other person would be the one who sacrifices a little more to make the relationship work. In my experience, the partner of least interest has always been the man. Don't know why.In marriages or relationships who do you think sacrifices more, men or women?
Probably the man; he is the protector and provider, and most men would (or are expected to) put themselves in danger first before letting the woman come to harm... that's what I would do; sacrifice myself to keep her safe.
I am married... I feel that we both do our share... sometimes i feel he does... but i also do alot..





In the other hand, I think that the person that loves the most.... but if you both love each other the 100%-100%..
The man. At least in my family. My poor grandfather is like a child, he goes to bed when my grandma tells him to, he's afraid of eating in the living room, he does all the grocery shopping... I feel bad.
Both really.


Marriage is all about being there for one another in thick %26amp; thin.


Basically, both genders are supposed to sacrifice equally.
I think in loving relationships its about 50 50 or 60 40 but in todays world there is usually one really selfish partner.
I definitely think both should contribute 100%!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment