Friday, July 30, 2010

How do you feel AIDS has affected your society, relationships, and your choices.?

pls do not post anything retarded i need this for a homework i jst need opions ... htank youHow do you feel AIDS has affected your society, relationships, and your choices.?
Well I don't think it has really affected my society, because people still sleep around unproteted.








But relationship wise,


If a guy has been with way too many girls sexualy,


I won't even give him a second look.





And my choices, I just don't sleep around, plain and simple.


But I don't think I would even if there weren't any STD's.How do you feel AIDS has affected your society, relationships, and your choices.?
i just came out.i was dating a guy who always wanted me to bring home a woman.he said come on we can pick one up at the bar.i never would i didn't want to get anything.so it has made me more cautious.i don't want to get anything.i think the decisions i have made to keep myself safe have been wise.i also think that the children of our society need to be better educated about STDs.they are having sex and not being careful some are having kids as young as 13.
i think it has made society as a whole be a bit more careful when it comes to sex. But unfortunately there are still lots of people (gay AND straight people) that dont protect themselves as they should.
You have to take extra precautions. You get just have wreckless sex because once you get it, its a done deal.
There is a homework section!!





If you want help send me $25 an hour and I will do your H.W. for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment