Friday, July 30, 2010

Are men just as scared of being hurt in relationships as women?

Nadia, this is very true in most relationships. Men are also human and have feelings etc. just as much as their female counterparts. Plus a lot of guys have been burnt in the past also and so are gun shy about getting burnt again. Females appear to get over being hurt either better or quicker than males.Are men just as scared of being hurt in relationships as women?
Quick answer: yes. (';*Just* *as* scared,'; I don't know). For a lot of men the fear of rejection when we first approach a woman may be the larger issue. --signed, a man who has been hurt beforeAre men just as scared of being hurt in relationships as women?
Yes. My husband has 2 exes that raked his ***, and it took him 5 years to propose because he didn't want to get hurt again.
Yeah alot of them are. My bf asks me everyday not to hurt him, and I promise him I won't because I won't I love him to much.
Absolutely. I had big trust issues after getting burned on different occasions and still do to a certain extent. Honestly, I probably would never marry again if it weren't for my fiance.
No, I think they do not care because most of the time they do not develop any feelings for a woman even if they date for a long time
Absolutely! The fear of being hurt again scares me to death!!
No. Men don't have feelings.
Not all, but most are.
Betrayed yes.
I think so.
Without a doubt yes
no
  • rosacea
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment