Friday, July 30, 2010

What are you most afraid of when it comes to relationships?

The fear of being alone or the fear of being hurt? If you have both fears, which one out weighs the other and why? What do you do to try to overcome these fears?What are you most afraid of when it comes to relationships?
Loosing my freedom!That's my biggest fear besides the one I could be spending my years on the person that's not worth it.I really prefer to be single.What are you most afraid of when it comes to relationships?
being rejected
A lor of fears is due to your in-securing when in relationship. Once you can eliminate this fears of yours. Then you can love a man whole heatedly without fear.
my fear of being hurt. and that son of b i tch that i was with he did that to me and it is very hard to deal with
Rejection.
The fear of being hurt definitely. I'm 16 so guys my age aren't typically known for being a one woman man or have other ideas in mind that's not a proper relationship.
Me is being hurt. If i like the guy a lot like im in a relationship right now and i really like him and i am afraid that he will hurt me!
the thing im scared of the most when it comes to a relationship is getting hurt. but i try to not to open up very quickly when it comes to having a boyfriend, i take it slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment