Friday, July 30, 2010

Are relationships suppose to be easy? Or what kind of work do you personally put in to make things work?

Do you ever wish you never gotten married or had kids and wish you had done things different? Or is your life perfect just the way it is?Are relationships suppose to be easy? Or what kind of work do you personally put in to make things work?
Relationships should be relatively easy, but there is always some compromise. The most important things are respect, a sense of humor, and being able to take an honest look at yourself before complaining about your spouse. I had my first child when I was 16. There were times in my life when I thought that my life would have turned out better if I'd made different choices. As I've gotten older though I realize that my definition of better has changed. My life couldn't get any better - I have a wonderful husband, 5 great kids, enough material things to live comfortably, and people who love me.Are relationships suppose to be easy? Or what kind of work do you personally put in to make things work?
No i have never wished that i didn't get married cause i love my husband more then anything and he is my whole life.





He is my best friend and i couldn't imagine my life without him in it.





Our relationship and marriage has always been easy cause we get along great and rarely fight and we have never found married life hard not even from the beginning.
no relationship is easy.. kids are not easy... you have to work at it every day.. with kids, it is not about you anymore.. no life is perfect.. everything has a flaw or something..





I let my wife sleep in, feed breakfast to the kids, buy her flowers randomly, go shopping, vacuum and clean house, do laundry, buy her ';woman products';, etc... we trade off.. her list is much longer of the things she does for me.. you cannot keep ';score'; of who does what.. marriage is not a contest... you will end up divorced... everyone has struggles and everyone handles struggles differently.. you have to ';run your own race'; in life.. don't worry about everyone else...






I love my kids and would never wish I did not have them. I wish I picked a different dad for them but whats done is done. Relationships are work and anyone that tells u theirs is perfect is lying their a** off and it's them that have the most screwed up one!





Right now I love my life... It's not perfect but it makes me happy! So would I do anything different? No, cuz my life has brought me to where I am today!!
relationships are never easy,i believe everyone second guesses their lives from time to time, when expectations aren't met, and problems come.but u have to make the most of what u have, because if u leave it for someone else chances are there will be the same problems there also.
life is never perfect. i have been married 21 yrs today. and it is just as hard today as it was 21 yrs ago maybe even harder. but it is worth the work that you have to put into it. if your not willing to put forth the hard work and hard times then you will not make it.
Relationships are NEVER easy. You can make them easier by trusting, respecting, and loving your lover. Life is never perfect, you go through days when you want to start the day all over, like if you said something that you didn't mean to say.
I think about what it would be like if I hadn't gotten married or had children. We all think that. But it's just a thought. We can't erase them. We just move on and make our lives the best we can. I love my children and my husband. I wouldn't change them to save my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment