Friday, July 30, 2010

Poll: What is your opinion on inter-racial relationships?

i, personally, find nothing wrong with them.Poll: What is your opinion on inter-racial relationships?
In my opinion -- the wrong is not in the inter-racial relationship (love has no boundaries or preference on race) --- it is when they bring a child in this world --- that makes it so unfair to the child. The child does not totally fit into either nationality ! It makes it harder on the child growing up -- especially when the cultures are so different and the beliefs are so different ! I have 14 other siblings (4 brothers and the rest are 1/2 brothers and sisters --- and there are a lot of mixed in the bunch ! So I do know what I am talking about !Poll: What is your opinion on inter-racial relationships?
I find nothing wrong with them either. You can't control your feelings. I'm in love with someone out of my ethnicity.
Got no problem with that, I do, however, frown on interspecies relationships!
Doesn't matter to me.


People can love who they want, its not for me to judge.
Don't believe in it.Race should stay in own race.
I don't even notice that.
My cousins all have bi-racial children..doesn't bother me.

No comments:

Post a Comment