Friday, July 30, 2010

What is it about that year mark in relationships, why does it seem so hard to get passed it now-a-days?

I was with a man for 7 years, and it ended. I have been dating for about 5 years now and have not found anyone extremely long term. I have only had 2 long term relationships since and they have both ended after the 1 year mark. The first guy wanted me to turn my life completely upside down for him with no compromise. He wanted me to quit school and move where he wanted to move. I wanted to finish my couple of classes to get my degree and then move, because not all my courses transferred. I only had a couple of classes left about 2 semesters and wanted to finish. Since I didn't drop everything, he found some girl 10 years younger to drop out of school and move to the other city with him. This last guy decided that we got along to well, that we didn't fight or argue. We did disagree on things but not so much to cause an argument. So apparently that's a bad thing. I'm starting to think I'm going to be single forever. I鈥檓 not in a hurry because I want to find the right guy first, but eventually I want the home and the family, and I'm not getting any younger. Does anybody have dating advice, because I don鈥檛 know what it is about that year mark, or why getting along well is a bad thing.What is it about that year mark in relationships, why does it seem so hard to get passed it now-a-days?
Sounds like you are still very young...you have plenty of time for marriage and a family. Until then...you are doing what you are supposed to...which is dating.





So have fun with it...its okay to date several people at a time and without doing anything sexual as long as you are open about it. Also helps to know what you want and communicate that to anyone you are thinking about being serious with so you don't waste your time or his.





Too bad your former boyfriend found your compatibility a deal breaker... I can't image why anyone would wantssomebody they can't get along with as a life partner...sounds like an excuse to me...he basically flaked out on you...so forget him.





A good partner will respect you, your boundaries, your choices, and want to work at having a good relationship with you. He won't want you to turn yourself and your life upside down for him and women who do this just regret it later and worse... the men resent them for doing it..even.





The right person will come along...until then enjoy your single life and career as these are the best years of your life!What is it about that year mark in relationships, why does it seem so hard to get passed it now-a-days?
you should try the reverse vector and decide you DO NOT want a relationship, and that is usually when they come floking to you.


i did it and now im married, I accually wasn never gonna get married and have been in lots of those ';please marry me'; relationships, but its when I really decided it was all about me then I found my guy!
when we reject honor and marriage-its about free benifits





John 3 then, Just think about this: If God Cares for the smallest of His creations, just think about how much He cares for us....Praise the Lord! God is so Good and I'm so Thankful that I belong to Him! Thank You Jesus!!! Have a good day and a Blessed week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment