Friday, July 30, 2010

Why do some people get grossed out about gay/lesbian relationships?

I have mixed feelings about this. When I think of a gay couple, I'm happy they are happy. No problem. When I think of me personally being in a gay relationship, I get grossed out. It's just not for me. Probably gay folks get grossed out at the thought of being in a non-gay relationship. Different strokes and all that, I suppose.Why do some people get grossed out about gay/lesbian relationships?
They were raised to think it's gross, or they were influenced by peers to feel this way, or the society we live in does not really fully accept it, so most people go with that, there are many reasons. People will always hate someone or something and be against something or someone and grossed out. Unfortunately, not everyone is going to approve of everyone, and how people decide to live their lives. Why do some people get grossed out about gay/lesbian relationships?
- Well; there is a few reasons why actually, lol.


- #1


- Cuz straight people just happen 2 envy all the freedom that gay %26amp; lesbian have.


- %26amp; #2


- Is that, all gay %26amp; lesbian have the capability of being able 2 live outside of the box, %26amp; straight people R just jealous %26amp; miserable that they can't (boo-hoo-hoo).


- I could go on %26amp; on %26amp; on about the subject, but I wouldn't wanna imply anything about all those narrow minded little people.


- Oops !


- Did I just say that out loud ?


- Oh well !


- It was just an expression of speech anyway, lol.


- (smiley face).


- But hell !!!


- Who am I 2 judge hey !


- rotflmao


- Well, I hope that this answers U're question %26amp; chow for now, SEXY LADY !


- Wink !!!



Because they are nasty and un-natural. I don't get how your ';born gay'; or ';turn gay'; God made men and women for a reason if he wanted gays/lesbians to be together he would have made everyone that same gender.
Because it challenges their understanding of society and some people are afraid to change or accept new ideas.
I don't as long as they love eachother it's all good....gay or straight I only think a relationship is gross if there is no love and it's just about sex or promiscuity
It's not normal.


When all else fails;


Read the Directions (book). It's called the Bible.
Because they are gross. It is pretty obvious that men were created to have sex with women and not with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment